Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Midlist Writer blog, where he talks about writing, adventure travel, caving, and everything else he gets up to. He also reproduces all the posts from Civil War Horror, so drop on by!

Friday, April 19, 2013

Question for my readers: How can I help you?

Um. . .what the title said.

I get an average of 300 hits a day on this blog and broadcast the posts on my public Facebook page and Twitter account. If you just had a book published, won an award, are starting a Kickstarter campaign, or whatever, drop me a line and I'll include it in my Reader News posts to get you some extra attention. The next one will be tomorrow so if you have anything to share, email me today at the address shown on the left-hand column of this blog.

The news can be about writing, history, archaeology, adventure travel, etc. You know what I cover in this blog, so if it's at all related, send it along to the email on the sidebar to the left.

Also check out my offer of free photos for your book cover.

5 comments:

  1. My book comes out in September but it's probably not a good fit here. Unless you can think of a science fiction - western connection?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always welcome to do a guest post about writing/blogging/promotion. And, of course, mention the books. :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm going to be writing about Cambodia/Thailand and Vietnam with kids for the next few weeks...might be of interest, but don't feel the need to publicize it. It's a different kind of adventure travel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sean,
    What a generous offer! Please let me know if there's some way I can spread the word about your blog and books. If you want to post about writing historical fiction or adventure travel, let me know. I will be glad to host you.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Feel free! No anonymous comments allowed, though. Too many spammers and haters on the Internet.