Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Midlist Writer blog, where he talks about writing, adventure travel, caving, and everything else he gets up to. He also reproduces all the posts from Civil War Horror, so drop on by!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Guest blogging about Weaving Military History Into Fiction over at Osprey Publishing

My military history publisher Osprey Publishing has been kind enough to let me do a guest post about Weaving Military History Into Fiction. Yes, my nonfiction publisher is letting me talk about my fiction work, even though they have a fiction imprint! Osprey has always been great to work with and this just proves it. Head on over and check it out.

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't comment there, so commenting here. I can imagine researching all of those elements nearly took over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going there to check it out in a moment, but I gotta say, in writing my Commando novel (and now the sequel), Osprey books are my bread and butter. The combination of detailed photos, illustrations, great descriptions, and a very well broken-down, "small slice of the pie" approach to the subjects makes them invaluable. I'm buying 3-4 Osprey books a month now, and I keep finding more to order...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly are addictive. I devoured them as a teenager and still can't believe I'm a regular writer for them now!

      Delete

Got something to say? Feel free! No anonymous comments allowed, though. Too many spammers and haters on the Internet.