Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Midlist Writer blog, where he talks about writing, adventure travel, caving, and everything else he gets up to. He also reproduces all the posts from Civil War Horror, so drop on by!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Connect with me beyond this blog!

As the April A to Z Challenge winds down, I want to thank all the people who've started following me. I've found tons of new blogger buddies out of this! I'll be reading and commenting on your blogs a lot more closely in May. Right now I'm still trying to get through the list of 1500+ participants. If you're one of them, you know EXACTLY how time consuming (and fun) that is!

Anyway, I'd love to connect with you beyond this blog. We can talk books on Goodreads, follow each other's tweets on Twitter, and you can see all of my news and online articles on my Facebook fan page. If you want to chat privately, feel free to email me at the address on the sidebar.

Tomorrow: Z is for . . .?

8 comments:

  1. Cool blog. Your book sounds very intriguing. Thanks for sharing! Good luck on your final A-Z blogging Challenge post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not on Facebook but I think I'm following you everywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through the A-Z Challenge. I have always been fascinated by the Civil War. I am currently working on my first novel (just starting, actually). Have been writing for almost 10 years with nothing published :( I will definitely be following your blog a little more closely now :)

    Blessings,
    Megan

    visiting from Here to Find Him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sean,
    I regularly visit your blog, but I just signed up to follow you on Twitter.
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll just be visiting your blog, so hope you'll keep it going. I'm not using the other social media nor Goodreads at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. D.G.: Don't worry, this blog is here to stay! I'll be taking a few days off later this week to fly to D.C. for a bloggers conference, though. More on that later!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sean .. hopefully we'll stay in touch .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sean,
    Your blog really impressed me. I've given it a little mention in a blog I revived last weekend (thanks to the A - Z Challenge). It's not the one I entered. That's one's listed in the sidebar. This is my writing blog, the one I'm using to promote some of the very neat blogs I've discovered, among other posts devoted to the topic of writing. Here's a link to the post where you can see your blog mentioned: http://mjjoachim.blogspot.com/2012/04/blogging-destinations.html

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Feel free! No anonymous comments allowed, though. Too many spammers and haters on the Internet.