Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Midlist Writer blog, where he talks about writing, adventure travel, caving, and everything else he gets up to. He also reproduces all the posts from Civil War Horror, so drop on by!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Comment moderation enabled, no anonymous cowards allowed

Due to the recent spate of personal attacks against me by people who haven't read my novel and are too cowardly to even identify themselves, I have now enabled comment moderation. From now on, I will filter comments and any anonymous comments will be deleted unread. You need to use a real name and/or a link to your site. My regular readers already do this, so I don't think it will be such a big deal for them.

The Neo-Confederates and other crazies can continue to show their bias and ignorance, but they must have the guts to identify themselves. Thanks to fellow ebook author A.J. Walker for reminding me that my time is better spent with the good people in my life and doing what I do best--writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Feel free! No anonymous comments allowed, though. Too many spammers and haters on the Internet.