Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Midlist Writer blog, where he talks about writing, adventure travel, caving, and everything else he gets up to. He also reproduces all the posts from Civil War Horror, so drop on by!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Whew!

As I mentioned earlier, I've been stretched thin finishing up the artist's references for my book on the Arizona War. I finished those on Thursday, and rewarded myself yesterday with a walk along the remains of a Roman road here in Oxfordshire. I have a few more days to double check my work before handing it in.

It's nice to have that done. I'll be getting back into more blogging, both here and on Gadling, as well as some research I need to finish up in Oxford. Once I'm back in Spain, I'll be getting back to some serious work on the sequal to my Civil War horror novel A Fine Likeness.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Got something to say? Feel free! No anonymous comments allowed, though. Too many spammers and haters on the Internet.