Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Midlist Writer blog, where he talks about writing, adventure travel, caving, and everything else he gets up to. He also reproduces all the posts from Civil War Horror, so drop on by!

Monday, December 5, 2011

A Fine Likeness now available on Smashwords!

My Civil War horror novel A Fine Likeness is now available as an ebook on Smashwords! This is a big plus for shoppers who like to use Paypal because Smashwords accepts Paypal and Amazon doesn't.

Speaking of Amazon, they just opened up websites for Spain and Italy. Both carry my book at the links provided. I haven't gotten any sales at either site yet, because my book is only available in English, but hey, it can't hurt to be up there, right?

I can also sell this ebook in all electronic formats directly to you by Paypal. Drop me a line at my public email address seansontheweb (at) yahoo (dot) com and I'll get in touch. This would be a big favor for me because then I don't have to split royalties with a distributor. Please don't send emails with attachments as those will get deleted as spam.

Many of you have asked about the print edition. I'm setting that up right now and it will be available in time for Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. That's good stuff! Is it in the iBookstore yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. David: thanks!
    Alex: it will once the book goes through manual approval. Smashwords says this takes a week, people on the Kindle forum says it's more like three or four.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Feel free! No anonymous comments allowed, though. Too many spammers and haters on the Internet.